Friday 12 May 2017

My Internship by Office Supplies Ireland in Ireland

Hi everyone

My name is Pia and I work in an Office Supplies company in Germany called Gescher. Here is our website http://www.gescher.com/We have two shops, the first is the Printshop and the second is the Stationery shop. In the Stationery shop, we have office supplies, school supplies, premium writing utensils like Lamy pens, paper and religious items, such as christening cards.  I have come to Ireland for three weeks to improve my English and I am really enjoying it. 

Office Supplies Ireland is a great company. They have a shop in Ballymount and in Deansgrange. The shop in Ballymount is bigger than Deansgrange. In Ballymount they have more furniture stock and a bigger shop. In Deansgrange is it a bit smaller but they have many products, from pencils to furniture. They sell printers and toners and they have a website with an online shop. The company in Ireland is not too different to my company in Germany.


We have some different folders, notebooks, pencilsexercise books, hole punchesstaplers and many other things. Also, we have many different envelopes in different sizes for example  C4, C5, C6, etc. 
In the Printshop, we do copies, binding, scans, fax, personal print, stamps, visiting cards, sympathy cards, diaries, photo printing, print and design  and layout. We also create a newsletter called "Vredener Anzeiger" for every Wednesday and all of the customers can put an advertisement in the newspaper and we create the design and layout for it. We also print birthday cards, wedding cards or lots of other things. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pia! It's quite amazing reading your story. I really hope, you enjoy your time in Irland. Brendan told me, that you work very well and that he would like you to stay there and work for him. But you know: First you have to finish your work here in Germany ;-)
    Please give your Boss and Collegues my best regards!
    Mechthild Gescher

    ReplyDelete